Sukhumvit area is Bangkok’s most prominent nightlife area. To be more precise, it is the general area which is divided into several smaller sub-areas which are all conveniently located along the Sukhumvit BTS Sky Train line. The hotspots are
- Nana: one of Bangkok’s Nightlife. It is less than 5 minutes walk from this Sukhumvit Hotel. Nana Plaza in Sukhumvit Soi 4 is where you can find countless of bars. Besides that there are lots of international restaurant especially in Soi 11 where you can find a wide range of cuisine, high-end nightclubs and bars. It is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Asoke: Located right next to Nana, a bit more quiet though still a bunch of good restaurants. The famous Redlight is soi Cowboy where you can find loads of bars. Soi Cowboy is right outside the Asoke BTS/ Sukhumvit MRT station.
- Phrom Phong: Located right next to Asoke, the main action here is going on in Sukhumvit Soi 33 though more and more Japanese Karaoke Bars. There are still decent range of pretty good international restaurants in the whole area.
- Thong Lor: It is the place where the hi-so Bangkokians come out at night! This Hi-So district located right next to Phrom Phong. Here you find not just Bangkok’s best wine and cocktail bars but also some of Bangkok’s most beautiful women.
- Ekkamai: Located right next to Thong Lor. Another hiso district, plenty of pricy bars and clubs.